Add Your Event
|Home > Events in Dubbo>Add Your Event|
Before adding your event to the Dubbo Event Calendar read through the requirements you must follow and download the full guidelines on how to add you event.
The City's Events Calendar aims to:
- Drive visitation to the City (attract visitors)
- Encourage local residents to attend events (support events)
- Be a key reference for event organisers (attract events and support event organisers)
To maintain the integrity and relevance (aims) of the Calendar, a set of guidelines have been established including:
- The event must be held (or in part) in the Dubbo LGA
- The event must have (where relevant) appropriate approvals
- Visitors to Dubbo must be able to participate in the event or attend as a spectator
Download the full list of guidelines.
Having trouble? View the 'How To' guide on uploading your event
If you need assistance please contact the Dubbo Visitors Information Centre on 6801 4450.
If you will be adding more than one event, please record your Username and Password for future reference.
** All events entered will be moderated against the guidelines above. Please allow three days.
Lunch or dinner "events" to mark occasions such as Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and Christmas will no longer be promoted via the City's Events Calendar.
SECURE ZONE LOGIN
If you are new to the site please register below, it is easy and free. Once registered we will send you a username and password, as well as directions on how to upload your event information.
Please contact the Dubbo Visitors Centre on 6801 4450 if you:
- Have any questions
- Need to change any information provided above (or in an existing listing)
- Cancel the event - your event will be removed from the Calendar
Back to Top